The Ministry of Communication (MoC) of Israel signed an amendment to the Wireless Telegraph Order to reduce the barriers and significantly facilitate the import of electronic products for personal or family use.
The new order is still not valid for commercial use.
The consumer electronics that will recognize under the Order are:
- Computer peripherals (mouse, keyboard, or speaker)
- Computer screen, Print Document Scanner, Photocopier
- Home or Office Video Projector
- Gaming console, Streamer
- Tablet PC, a handheld computer, Laptop or Tablet
- TV, TV receiver set-top box, TV tuner, Desktop computer, Radio receiver
Didn’t included in the order: Drowns and smart home appliances.
360Compliance provides Testing & Certification for type approval services and global market access in 195 countries. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, 360Compliance can help your company shorten time to any market, minimize risks and manage the regulatory process from A-Z.