FAC Telecom approval is a document which confirming that the product complies with the requirements for the use of subscriber mobile earth stations of low-orbit mobile satellite communication systems with time-frequency division of channels approved and that it will not have a destabilizing effect on the integrity, operational stability and security of the unified telecommunication network of the Russian Federation.
What are the documents and information required for FAC?
- Technical description
- Applicant agreement with the EAEU resident company
- Copies of authorized documentation of an applicant
- Available test reports
The procedure for getting FAC procedure is:
- Applicant agreement between the Producer and Applicant is signed
- Collection of the required technical information
- Declaration by the FAC is drafted is developed and confirmed by the producer
- Tests are made if required
- Payments of State taxes
- Application of hardcopy documents to The Federal Communications Agency
- 1-2 weeks verification and registration period
FAC Declaration specifies that the equipment has no built-in encryption and includes a receiver of the global satellite navigation system GPS. The procedure takes about a month. If the communication technologies in your product influence the Software and the Software version, they should be specified in the FAC Declaration. When the software is changed or updated the FAC Declaration should be reissued.
360Compliance provides Testing & Certification for type approval services and global market access in 195 countries. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, 360Compliance can help your company shorten time to any market, minimize risks and manage the regulatory process from A-Z.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org