On September 1st Anatel published an updated technical requirement list for products classified as Restricted Radiation Radiocommunication Equipment.
Anatel’s Certification and numbering management inform the publication of Ato nº 4776, from September 1st, 2020, which approves the updating and inclusion of the requirements of Annex I to Ato n° 14.448, from December 4th, 2017, which contains technical requirements for conformity assessment of restricted radiation radio communication equipment.
Requirements updates for restricted radiation radio communication equipment affects the following:
- Level Detection and Electromagnetic Field Variation sensor in radar system applications in the range of 76-81 GHz
- Level Detection transmitter-sensor operating in the 76-81 GHz range
- Equipment Using Spread Spectrum Technology or other Digital Modulation Technologies operating in the 902-907.5 MHz, 915-928 MHz, 2,400-2,483.5 MHz, and 5,725-5,850 MHz bands
- Wireless Broadband Access System for Local Area Networks operating in the 5.150–5.350 MHz bands
- Vehicle Communication System (Intelligent Transport System – ITS) in the 5.850-5.925 MHz band
- Wireless Multigigabit System operating in the 57-71 GHz band and Media Access Sharing System
360Compliance provides Testing & Certification for type approval services and global market access in 195 countries. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, 360Compliance can help your company shorten time to any market, minimize risks and manage the regulatory process from A-Z.
Contact us at email@example.com