The MTCTE (Mandatory Testing and Certification of Telecommunication Equipment) process started from July 2019 and includes simple certification programs and general certification program. The TEC is adding step by step more categories of product that need MTCTE process.
TEC Announced about new stages, as a result all the following categories of product under stages three and four need to pass the MTCTE process through the GCS.
The third stage contains:
- Smart cameras and watches
- Basis for cellular network
- Tracking devices
- Device for environmental monitoring
- Equipment operating on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band
The fourth stage contains:
- Mobility management entity
- Signaling & media gateway
- OTA platform and device manager platform
- Service control point
- Operation maintenance Certification of products under the fourth stage with respect to EMI/EMC and safety requirements becomes duty from February 1, 2022.
360Compliance provides Testing & Certification for type approval services and global market access in 195 countries. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, 360Compliance can help your company shorten time to any market, minimize risks and manage the regulatory process from A-Z.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org