The Australian Communication and Media Authority (ACMA) published the Variation 2019 (No. 1) of the Radiocommunications (Low Interference Potential Devices) Class License 2015.
There are in total 4 amendments and 14 additions in this new version.
The main changes are the following:
1. Frequency band for transmitters for non-specific application is added:
2. Some frequency bands for transmitters used for underground communications (item 47) are amended:
3. Frequency band for data communications transmitters is replaced from 57-66 GHz to 57-71 GHz.
4. New positions are added:
5. Frequency bands for ultra-wide band transmitters (item 78) and their requirements are changed:
6. New standards applicable to transmitters are added:
The more detailed information you can find here.
360Compliance provides Testing & Certification for type approval services and global market access in 195 countries. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, 360Compliance can help your company shorten time to any market, minimize risks and manage the regulatory process from A-Z.
Contact us at email@example.com